Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Green Pea Chutney
- 1 2-pound to 3-pound head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 small Indian green chile or serrano chile, halved lengthwise and stem removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet, evenly drizzle the 1/4 cup oil over the top, and sprinkle with the salt.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- On a plate, pour chutney and top with the whole cauliflower.
- To serve, slice the cauliflower into 'steaks' and top with more chutney as desired.
- Garnish with lime wedges.