- 4 1/2 ounces fresh watermelon cubes, divided
- 12 mint leaves, divided
- 8 ice cubes, divided
- 4 ounces vodka, divided
- 4 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1 1/8 cups sparkling or still water, divided
- Set out four 4-ounce or larger glasses.
- Take a quarter of the watermelon cubes and cut them into 1/4 inch dice.
- Divide the diced watermelon among the glasses.
- To each glass, add 3 mint leaves, 2 ice cubes, 1 ounce of vodka, and 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Place the remaining watermelon pieces in a bowl and mash to remove as much of the juice as possible.
- Divide the juice among the glasses.
- Fill each glass with sparkling water.