Tortellini Florentine Soup
- 1 9-ounce package refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 2 14.5-ounce cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 10-ounce container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded purchased roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomato strips, drained
- 1/2 of a 5-ounce package baby spinach
- Shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a Dutch oven cook tortellini according to package directions.
- In the same Dutch oven combine broth and pasta sauce.
- Stir in chicken and dried tomatoes.
- Bring just to boiling.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked tortellini and spinach.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or just until tortellini is heated through and spinach is wilted.
- Top each serving with cheese.