Thai Coconut Curry Beef And Broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 pound beef chuck roast, fat removed, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- Hot cooked brown rice for serving
- Mix everything except cornstarch, broccoli and rice in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Whisk 2 tbsp of the liquid from the slow cooker with the cornstarch and stir back into slow cooker.
- Add broccoli.
- Cook 30-60 minutes to thicken sauce.
- Serve over brown rice.