Sweet Italian Sausage And Peppers
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 16 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 1 tbsp basil, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- Cook the sausage, drain grease, and cut into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Stir all ingredients except pasta in slow cooker.
- Cook for 6 hours on low.
- During the last 15 minutes of cooking, cook pasta separately.
- Serve pasta topped with the sausage and peppers.