Super Breakfast Combo
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon confectioners'-style erythritol, or 1 drop liquid stevia
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons collagen peptides or protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter, coconut oil, or nut butter
- 1 teaspoon erythritol, or 2 drops liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon chaga powder or ashwagandha powder (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups full-fat coconut milk, hot
- Place the first four ingredients in a bowl and melt in microwave, 20 to 30 seconds.
- Once the coconut butter has melted, whisk thoroughly and transfer to a paper muffin liner.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the boiling water, collagen, coconut butter, sweetener, matcha, and maca and chaga, if using, in a 20-ounce or larger mug.
- Whisk until the ingredients are incorporated and the lumps are gone for 1 minute.
- Stir in the hot coconut milk.
- Serve the latte with the chilled fat bomb.