Sticky Wrapped Eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 12 strips bacon
- 6 cups arugula
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a standard-size 12-well muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Place the coconut aminos and hot sauce in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Set the bowl close to the muffin pan.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs.
- One at a time, wrap each egg in a strip of bacon, then dunk it in the hot sauce mixture and place it in a well of the muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the eggs over halfway through.
- Divide the arugula evenly among 6 plates.
- Top each with 2 sticky eggs and the sauce from their muffin liners.