Steak Fry Cups
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound top sirloin steak, cubed
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 36 endive leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Place the oil, coconut aminos, hot sauce, lime juice, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk to combine, then add the steak, onion, and bell pepper and toss to coat.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to cook the steak, transfer the entire contents of the bowl to a frying pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Divide the endive leaves evenly among 6 plates.
- To serve, fill each leaf with 2 tablespoons of the steak mixture.
- Sprinkle with the parsley.