Spinach, Chicken, And Wild Rice Soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 14-ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 10.75-ounce can reduced-fat and low-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey (1 pound)
- 2 cups shredded spinach
- In a slow cooker combine all ingredients except chicken and spinach.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Stir in chicken and spinach and heat through.