Spicy Tortellini Stew
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced (3 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 14-ounce can vegetable broth
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 7-ounce package dried cheese tortellini
- In a Dutch oven cook mushrooms and onion in hot oil over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.