Southwest Pork-Salsa Stew
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 ounces boneless pork loin or sirloin, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 14.5-ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup bottled cilantro-flavored salsa
- 1 6-ounce can no-salt-added tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen sweet soybeans (edamame) or baby lima beans
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango (1 small)
- Lightly coat a saucepan with cooking spray.
- Heat saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, salsa, tomato paste, and cumin.
- Stir in zucchini and edamame.
- Simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Top each serving with chopped mango.