Something Different Breakfast Sammy
- 1 medium Hass avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 lettuce leaf, torn in half
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 strips bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1 red onion ring
- 1 tomato slice
- Pinch of finely ground sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Pinch of sesame seeds or poppy seeds (optional)
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium heat until crispy, 10 minutes.
- Place the avocado halves cut side up on a plate.
- Lay the lettuce pieces on top of one of the avocado halves, then slather the mayonnaise on the lettuce.
- Top the lettuce with the bacon, onion, and tomato, then sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Cover the stack with the other avocado half and sprinkle with the seeds, if using.