Smoked Turkey Chuckwagon Soup
- 2 14-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15-ounce can white hominy, drained
- 1 11-ounce can condensed tomato rice soup
- 2 cups chopped smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow sweet pepper (1 small)
- 1/3 cup bottled salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips (2 1/2 ounces)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except tortilla and sour cream.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Top each serving with tortilla chips and sour cream.