Sauteed Asparagus With Lemon-Tahini Sauce
- 16 asparagus spears, woody ends snapped off
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/16 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- Place the asparagus and oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook, tossing the spears in the oil every once in a while.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- If the dressing is too thick, add the additional 1/2 tablespoon of water and whisk again.
- Place the cooked asparagus on a serving plate and drizzle with the lemon tahini sauce.