Roti Roli Poli
- 4 rotis or whole wheat tortillas
- Salted butter, for spreading
- 1/2 cup sabzi
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro Chutney (optional)
- Warm a small nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Once the pan is thoroughly hot, add a roti and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining rotis.
- Spread a thin layer of butter over the surface of one side of each roti.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the sabzi right down the middle.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of the chutney (if using).
- Roll each roti snugly around the filling.
- If transporting the rotis, wrap them in foil.