Pork Tenderloin Florentine
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Slice tenderloin lengthwise halfway through the meat.
- Slice from the bottom to the left side halfway through and to the right side halfway through.
- Cover tenderloin with plastic wrap and pound with mallet until 1/2 inch thick.
- Mix together ricotta, garlic, salt and pepper and spread over pork.
- Sprinkle with roasted peppers and feta.
- Lay spinach leaves on top and press down to adhere.
- Roll the pork up from the long side and tie with kitchen twine.
- Secure the ends with toothpicks.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay tenderloin in the bottom of the slow cooker and add broth and wine.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove and slice into 1-inch thick slices to serve.