Pepper Sausage Fry
- 1/4 cup avocado oil, or 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 12 ounces smoked sausages, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- When the oil is shimmering, add the rest of the ingredients except the parsley.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and continue to cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the parsley, and serve.