Mustard Seed And Curry Leaf Carrot Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 8 curry leaves
- 4 large carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a pan over medium-low heat, warm the oil.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the black mustard seeds and remove the pan from the heat after a few seconds.
- Add the curry leaves, making sure they get fully coated in the oil.
- Combine the carrots and the oil mixture in a bowl, add the lime juice and salt, and mix well.
- Taste and adjust the lime juice and salt, if needed.