Mexican Meatball Stew
- 2 14.5-ounce cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 12-ounce packages frozen cooked Italian-style turkey meatballs, thawed (24 total)
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-ounce can seasoned chicken broth with roasted garlic
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- Fresh oregano (optional)
- In a slow cooker, combine undrained tomatoes, meatballs, beans, broth, and corn.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Garnish each serving with oregano.