Meatball And Vegetable Soup With Pasta
- 3 14.5-ounce cans beef broth
- 1 15-ounce can Great Northern or cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1 12- to 16-ounce package frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 10-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup dried small pasta
- Snipped parsley (optional)
- Combine everything except pasta and parsley.
- Bring to boiling.
- Stir in pasta.
- Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls.
- Sprinkle with parsley.