- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, or 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup light-tasting oil, such as avocado oil or light olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients except the oil in the blender.
- With the blender running on medium speed, slowly drizzle in the oil over at least 2 minutes.
- After the oil has been added, continue to blend until the mixture has the consistency of mayonnaise.