- 2 3-ounce packages chicken-flavored ramen
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 3 cups roughly chopped baby spinach
- Fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon roasted unsalted peanuts, crushed
- Break each block of noodles in half.
- Reserve one packet of seasoning and set the noodles and seasoning aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the garlic, ginger, onion, and carrot.
- Cook, 4 to 5 minutes, then stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha, and 1/2 teaspoon of the ramen seasoning.
- Add the spinach, noodles, and 1/2 cup water, then toss the noodle cakes and veggies in the sauce.
- When the noodles start to soften, break them apart and continue tossing them in the sauce.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add lime juice.
- Taste and add more lime juice if desired, then sprinkle the peanuts on top.