- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 8 hulled strawberries (fresh or frozen and defrosted)
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 teaspoons exogenous ketones
- Place the lemon juice, strawberries, and gelatin in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and set over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the exogenous ketones.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 8 cavities of the mold or pour into the baking pan.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- If using a baking pan, cut into 8 squares.