Indian-Ish Baked Potatoes
- 1 pound small new potatoes or baby red potatoes
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 small Indian green chiles or serrano chiles, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chaat masala
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Without cutting all the way through to the bottom, slice each potato into four sections.
- Push down and pull apart the four sections.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt on top of each potato, followed by 1 tablespoon of the sour cream.
- Evenly divide the ginger, onion, green chiles, and chaat masala among the potatoes.
- Serve with chopped cilantro.