Hummus Celery Boats
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of finely ground sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 bunch celery, stalks cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces
- Place the macadamia nuts in a bowl and cover with water.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge to soak for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, drain and rinse the macadamia nuts.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender.
- Add the lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, tahini, cayenne, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Spread the hummus on the celery pieces and place on a plate for serving.