- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped green sweet pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- In a slow cooker combine zucchini, sweet pepper, onion, celery, chili powder, oregano, and cumin.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, beans, frozen corn, and salsa.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Top each serving with cheese and sour cream.