Epic Cauliflower Nacho Plate
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1 medium head cauliflower, florets removed
- 1/4 cup avocado oil, melted coconut oil, or melted ghee
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 medium Hass avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the seasonings in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Thinly slice the cauliflower florets lengthwise through the stem, making sure that every piece has a bit of stem attached.
- Place the cauliflower chips on the lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mixture.
- Gently toss to coat, then lay the chips flat on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Place the ground pork in a frying pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining seasoning mixture and cook over medium heat until no longer pink, stirring occasionally to break up the meat, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Blend all the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- To serve, place the roasted cauliflower chips on a plate, then top with the seasoned meat, diced tomato, chopped cilantro, and avocado sauce.