Creamy Spinach Zucchini Boats
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup collagen peptides (optional)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 packed cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pork rinds
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchinis in half lengthwise, keeping the stems intact.
- With a small spoon, scoop out the insides, leaving the sides at least 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Lay the zucchinis hollowed-out side up in the lined baking pan.
- Place the remaining ingredients except the spinach and pork rinds in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth, then add the spinach and stir by hand just to mix it in.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into the zucchini boats, filling them to the top.
- Pile the pork crushed rinds on top of the boats.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.