Creamy Chicken And Veggies
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lemon, in 1/4 inch slices
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Add single layer of chicken to oiled slow cooker.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Top with cauliflower and broccoli.
- Sprinkle on oregano and garlic powder.
- Add the lemon slices in a single layer.
- Cook 2-3 hours on high, 4-6 hours on low.
- Remove lemon slices.
- Put cauliflower and broccoli on a separate plate.
- Top with chicken.
- Microwave cream cheese for 30-45 seconds and stir with 1/4 cup of the juices from the slow cooker.
- Stir in the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle cream cheese sauce over chicken and vegetables.