Creamy Buffalo Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup baby carrots, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp water
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- Cooked rice or egg noodles for serving
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker.
- Stir in wing sauce, chicken broth, carrots, onion and celery.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Mix flour with the water until flour is dissolved.
- Stir into slow cooker and cook for 15 minutes to thicken sauce.
- Mix cream cheese with parsley, dill, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Stir into slow cooker, then turn off heat.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.