Coconut Red Curry Soup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, or 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (2-in) piece fresh ginger root, peeled and minced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiral sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken thighs, broth, coconut milk, curry paste, and salt.
- Stir to combine, cover, and bring to a light simmer over medium-high heat.
- Once simmering, reduce the heat and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Divide the spiral-sliced zucchinis among 4 bowls and top with the curry soup.
- Sprinkle with the green onions and cilantro before serving.