Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup erythritol
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or ghee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or ghee
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a standard-size 12-well muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Place the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, melted oil, and vanilla.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Fold in the hemp seeds.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin wells, filling each three-quarters full.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan.
- Place the melted oil in a dish, then place the erythritol and cinnamon in another bowl and stir to combine.
- Once the muffins are cool enough to handle, brush the top of a muffin with melted oil and then, holding it above the cinnamon sugar bowl, sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Gently shake off the excess and repeat with the remaining muffins.