- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- Cover a cutting board or baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the erythritol, water, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Bring to a light simmer, stirring every 30 seconds.
- (Skip this step if using confectioners'-style erythritol.) If using granulated erythritol, continue to simmer until the granules can no longer be felt on the back of the spoon.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt and coconut flakes.
- Cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and transfer the granola to the parchment paper.
- Allow to cool completely for 20 minutes.