Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plain dairy-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh chives
- Place the cashews in a sealable container.
- Cover with water.
- Seal and place in the fridge to soak for 12 hours.
- Once the cashews are ready, drain and rinse them.
- Place cashews in a food processor or blender along with the remaining ingredients except the chives.
- Blend on high until smooth and transfer to container.
- Stir in sliced chives.
- Set on the counter for an hour before serving.