Chimichurri Steak Bunwiches
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 cup Chimichurri
- 1 pound skirt steak or flank steak, grilled and thinly sliced
- 4 cups mixed greens
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and whisk until just combined.
- Drizzle the oil into a frying pan.
- Before heating.
- Place the oiled rings flat side down in the pan and turn the heat to medium-low.
- Allow the pan to heat up for 1 minute before dividing the egg mixture among the rings, pouring 1/4 cup into each ring.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 2 minutes, then remove the lid rings and cooked eggs from the pan.
- Carefully remove the egg buns from the rings.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the chimichurri onto an egg bun, then place one-quarter of the steak on the chimichurri.
- Take a second egg bun and place it on top of the steak.
- Repeat to make a total of 4 sandwiches.
- Serve each bunwich with 1 cup of the greens, and top each portion of greens with 2 tablespoons of chimichurri.