- 1 chai tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons unflavored MCT oil powder
- 2 tablespoons collagen peptides or protein powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons erythritol, or 2 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 6 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup milk
- Set the tea bag in a large mug and pour the boiling water over it.
- Allow to steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place the MCT oil powder, collagen, and sweetener, if using, in a blender or food processor.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove the bag and pour the tea into the blender or food processor.
- Blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds, just until incorporated.
- Place the ice cubes in a tall 20-ounce glass.
- Pour the tea mixture into the glass.
- Pour the milk over the top.