- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee, for the pan
- Transfer the riced cauliflower to a saucepan and add enough water to the pan to completely cover the cauliflower.
- Cover with the lid and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil, covered, for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Place a fine-mesh strainer over a bowl.
- Pour the hot cauliflower into the strainer, allowing the bowl to catch the boiling water.
- With a spoon, press down on the cauliflower to remove as much water as possible.
- Discard the cooking water and place the cauliflower in the bowl, then add the eggs, almond flour, nutritional yeast, chives, salt, and spices.
- Stir until everything is incorporated.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the oil and allow to melt completely.
- Using a 1/4-cup scoop, scoop up a portion of the mixture and roll it into a ball 1 3/4 inches in diameter.
- Place in the hot oil and flatten the ball until it is a patty 1/2 inch thick.
- Repeat with the remaining cauliflower mixture, making a total of 10 patties.
- Cook the patties for 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a serving plate.