- 2 large (1 pound) tomatoes, quartered and seeded
- 1 1/2 cups carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped chives
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (3 ears) (optional)
- 1/4 of a jicama, peeled and chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded arugula
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large or 6 small radishes, quartered or cut into chunks
- Shredded arugula (optional)
- Coarsely chopped radishes (optional)
- Corn (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Combine tomatoes, carrot juice, and chives and blend until smooth.
- Transfer pureed mixture to a bowl.
- Stir in cucumber, corn, jicama, 1/2 cup arugula, horseradish, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Ladle soup into bowls or glasses.
- Top with the radishes.
- Top with additional arugula, chopped radishes, and corn.
- Pass lime wedges.