- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds meaty smoked pork hocks
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 14.5-ounce can chicken broth
- 3 medium onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cups frozen baby lima beans
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- In a slow cooker combine all ingredients except lima beans and corn.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove pork hocks.
- Chop meat off hocks and return to cooker.
- If using low setting, turn to high setting.
- Stir in frozen lima beans and frozen corn.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.