- 3/4 cup confectioners'-style erythritol, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons coconut oil, ghee, or cacao butter, melted, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8-inch round cake pan or square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine 1/2 cup of the erythritol, 1/2 cup of the melted oil, the eggs, and vanilla in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, place the almond flour, 1/4 cup of the cocoa powder, and the baking powder and whisk.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the lined pan and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 23 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Place the remaining 1/4 cup of erythritol, 3 tablespoons of melted oil, and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- As soon as it's cool, cut into 8 equal pieces, place on plates, and drizzle with the frosting.