Bbq Beef & Slaw
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 cup beef bone broth
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free barbecue sauce
- 9 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup sugar-free poppy seed dressing
- Place the chuck roast, broth, and salt in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- When the meat is done, drain it almost completely, leaving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid in the cooker.
- Shred the meat, then add the barbecue sauce and toss to coat.
- Place the coleslaw mix and dressing in a salad bowl and toss to coat.
- Divide the BBQ beef and coleslaw among 4 plates, placing the beef first and then the slaw on top.