Avocado Breakfast Muffins
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- 1 medium Hass avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- Pinch of finely ground sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a standard-size 12-well muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Stir all the ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Fill muffin wells three-quarters full.
- Bake for 23 to 25 minutes.