Yogurt Parfait Popsicles
- 2 1/2 cups plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp honey, plus more for drizzle
- 1 tsp flax oil
- 2 Tbsp granola
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- handful of blueberries
- handful of raspberries
- handful of sliced kiwi
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, milk, honey and flax oil.
- Arrange half the fruit pieces in the bottom of popsicle molds.
- Pour in enough yogurt mixture to fill each mold halfway.
- Tap mold on the counter to remove any air bubbles that will be the death of your pops after they're frozen.
- Drop in the remaining fruit pieces.
- Tap mold again to settle everything.
- Fill each mold almost to the top with the remaining yogurt mix, leaving just enough space for the granola.
- Tap mold again.
- Drizzle honey onto the yogurt to act as "glue," then sprinkle with granola.
- Gently insert popsicle sticks, then give it all a final tap.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.