White Chicken Chili
- 3 15-ounce cans Great Northern, pinto, or cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red, green, and/or yellow sweet pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
- Broken tortilla chips (optional)
- In a slow cooker combine all non-optional ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Top each serving with cheese and/or tortilla chips.