Vinaigrette In A Jar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup any wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small glass jar along with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Screw on the top of the jar and shake until the dressing becomes thick and creamy.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding small sprinkles of salt and pepper.
- Shake the jar again and serve right away or refrigerate for up to 3 days; shake well before every use.