Turmeric Keto Lemonade
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera (optional)
- 2 teaspoons erythritol, or 2 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground Himalayan salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 small lemon, cut into wedges
- Place the water, ginger, and turmeric in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from the heat, then add the lemon juice, aloe vera (if using), sweetener (if using), salt, and pepper.
- Stir and allow to cool completely for 1 hour.
- Transfer the mixture to container.
- Add the mint leaves, then squeeze in the lemon juice and drop the wedges into the lemonade.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Divide between two 12-ounce or larger glasses.