- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 2 14.5-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chunky red salsa
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey, chicken, pork, or beef
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini
- Sour cream (optional)
- Snipped cilantro (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add tortilla strips and cook and stir until crisp.
- Remove tortilla strips from skillet.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a large saucepan combine broth and salsa.
- Bring to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Stir in turkey and zucchini.
- Heat through.
- Top each serving with sour cream and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla strips and, if desired, lime wedges.