Turkey Tortellini Soup
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups coarsely chopped roasted turkey breast (1 pound)
- 1 14.5-ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 9-ounce package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a slow cooker combine broth, the water, turkey, undrained tomatoes, and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- If using low setting, turn to high setting.
- Stir in tortellini.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir in spinach.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.