Turkey, Apple And Cheddar Quesadillas
- 2 wholegrain tortillas
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 6-8 slices roast turkey or deli turkey
- 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- Lay out the tortillas on a work surface.
- Arrange the cheese slices across one half of each tortilla.
- Then layer apple and 3 or 4 slices of turkey over the cheese.
- Place a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- Warm 1/2 tsp of the olive oil in the pan.
- Add the first tortilla and heat it until it browns on the outside and the cheese begins to melt.
- Fold the tortilla in half and flip it over to warm the other side, about 1 minute.
- Remove the quesadilla to a cutting board.
- Repeat with the second quesadilla.