Tuna Cucumber Boats
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 (5-oz) can flaked tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 dill pickle, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, and then cut each piece in half crosswise.
- Set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Spoon the tuna mixture into the hollowed-out cucumber pieces, piling it high.